The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland (ACPGBI) is a member-run organisation for professionals working in the field of colorectal surgery and health care.
ACPGBI have a small office team who provide administrative and marketing support to the association’s executive, committees and members. Their website was undergoing a major re-design but their schedule was under pressure, so I joined the team.
My work included:
- Carrying out a content audit
- Documenting house style
- Editing and re-writing content
- Researching keywords and writing meta texts
- Contributing ideas on how to organise the information
- Consulting with committee members
- Ensuring that work continued during staff leave
- Identifying bugs and design issues to be fixed
After the new site went live, I carried on working on the site, particularly the member’s resources library where I developed a new category set in collaboration with a committee member, and added a batch of new resources.
Alison is methodical and extremely knowledgeable in all areas of web design and development. She is proactive and responds to all work requests in a positive and timely manner.
Alison has worked on the main ACPGBI website for a number of years and creates user friendly and aesthetically pleasing designs for our annual meeting website each year.