Keeping a website up-to-date and in shape can be time-consuming and often requires technical skills. If you or your staff are pushed for time or struggling with your site, I can help.
Here are the kind of jobs I regularly do:
- General updates – news, events, new pages and page edits
- Re-purposing PDFs and other documents as web pages
- Setting up new sections
- Optimising and adding images, audio-visual files, PDF and Word files.
- Adding your descriptive texts (metadata), such as title, extract and alt texts
- Using and creating categories and tags
- Keeping an eye on content that can go out of date
- Link mending, using automated tools to find broken links
- Adding resources to libraries
I will also:
- Report bugs in the site
- Suggest and implement easy-to-do site improvements
- Work with your web developer to tune up your site